Portrait Creation Beginning at $525
10 Reasons Why Betsy is Different
What Others Are Saying
1. MY GUARANTEE:
If you are not completely THRILLED with your portraits (not just satisfied), you won’t pay for them!
If I simply cannot create images that THRILL you, I’ll create additional images at no charge or refund your money. No hard feelings either.
2. You'll find that I TRULY CARE about you and your children. In the end, many of my clients have considered me a friend and I couldn't be more honored! I want to help you preserve each stage of your children's lives - from your newborn infant to your high school senior - and every precious moment in between. The days of life are fleeting. Those who choose to record their family's history with portraits that are both artistic and professional will be blessed beyond description!
3. I CREATE ALL MY WORK exclusively in the location of your choice. Studio backgrounds tend to make your portrait look identical to everyone else. Create a portrait that is unique by choosing a place that's truly meaningful to you. Would it be a beautiful sunset on a breezy beach? Or maybe your school campus with its remarkable architecture. Perhaps your home, country club, boat or a scenic park are what you envision. Take a moment to think of a beautiful or significant location for your family portrait that will be designed just for you.
4. I WILL MEET WITH YOU PERSONALLY prior to your session. This is extremely rare today. Beautiful portraiture takes planning if it is to be the portrait of your dreams. When we meet, I will help guide you in choosing the perfect location and clothing, answer your questions and prepare you for the entire experience. I will even offer decorating advice on how to display your artwork.
5. ALL MY CREATIONS ARE ARTISTICALLY ENHANCED to maximize your beauty, allowing you to feel confident about yourself wherever your portrait is displayed.
6. I HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A FULL-TIME PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTIST living what I love most – creating classic portraits of families and children that will be treasured - not until the next trend comes – but for a lifetime.
Know that I did not embrace a photographic career for money. Certainly there are easier ways to make a living. No, my dream was to partner with parents in passing on their family’s legacy to the next generation. I feel that way because I experienced the personal pain and disappointment of having inherited only fuzzy snapshots of my grandparents and great-grandparents that had been shoved in a drawer and left to deteriorate. I wanted to change that.
7. I PROMISE TO NEVER CUT CORNERS when it comes to your artwork. I commission the best canvas specialist and printers in the nation to finish my work.
8. TO ENSURE YOUR CONFIDENCE, I have earned the distinguished Florida Degree of Photographic Excellence. Such a degree has been awarded to only a small group of photographers since the 1960’s! Additionally, the Professional Photographers of America selected my work for their prestigious National Traveling Loan Collection.
Lastly, I was honored by being three-times named “Photographer of the Year” by professional associations in Jacksonville, Clearwater and Tampa. Remember, not everyone who claims to be a professional portrait photographer is properly educated and skilled.
9. I RECEIVED SPECIAL TRAINING in the art of seeing and using natural light. This expertise allowed me to create many award-winning portraits that became family treasures to each of my clients. Certain types of light are more flattering than others so choosing the right light can make you look and feel more beautiful.
10. BECOMING A TRUE PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTIST requires a combination of instruction, evaluation and experience. I began this journey by mentoring with a Master portrait photographer and renowned judges. This time of study allowed me to learn from accomplished professionals before taking on the responsibility of capturing your family’s history.
I believe choosing a professional to portray your family is an important decision – one that considers more than just the lowest price. It’s wise to consider talent, competence, trustworthiness and taking the time necessary to understand your needs. Be your family’s historian. Your children will thank you one day. I would be honored to be entrusted with your family’s life story.
If you have been searching for the perfect portrait photographer in the Jacksonville area for children or families, you can relax, knowing you have found one you can trust - one with skill, professionalism and integrity. I hope you'll make capturing the perfect portrait a priority in your life. Call me today at 904-599-1001 so I may learn more about YOUR family.
Betsy serves Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Tampa and surrounding cities as a portrait photographer.
"Thank you, Betsy, for helping us collect our gallery of memories of our children. You've managed to stop a precious moment in their lives in such a sensitive and artistic way. They're growing up so fast, but I have a peace knowing that their childhood has been safely captured by you.
You were so right when you said they would become a priceless treasure. These portraits are worth more to me now than I ever invested!"
Tom and Linda Hill
The portraiture of our girls is breathtaking! You captured them in such a sensitive and artistic manner. It is a piece of art that we, and our girls, will treasure for the rest of our lives.
We loved your creativity and energy. We were also very impressed with the personal service you provided in our home. Seeing the portraits in our own home made the decision process so much easier."
Drs. Keith and Nina Furguson
Thank you for the wonderful work you did photographing our family. We will thoroughly enjoy our portraits, taken at the beach, for many years. Your professionalism was evidenced not only the quality of the finished product, but also by the entire process. From the time we first spoke until viewing the slide show in our home, you were a joy to work with."
Thank you again!
Cory and Leslie Liffrig
"Working with you was a joyful experience. You are so easy to work with and so patient. We truly enjoyed the entire process and absolutely love our portrait. It shows our family just as I see them, beautiful and free-spirited. You pursued the entire process until it was absolutely perfect, frame and all. Thanks again, Betsy.”
Charlotte Boucher - Jacksonville
My family is so important to me and you have given us a gift to treasure for a lifetime. You made all of us feel and look comfortable. I don't know how you did it, but thank you so much."
David and Audrey Matthews
"You did it! You captured exactly what I was looking for - showing the love and unity of our new blended family. Our children are the center of our lives and this will be one of my most cherished possessions.
Thank you, Betsy."
Darlene and Matt Bartoletta-Dupre
"Betsy,we've got tons of pictures of Conner but the portrait you took is like none other - it looks like a painting! You helped us stop that precious moment in time so we can enjoy his sweet innocence forever."
Suzy Evans - St. Augustine
Working with you was a wonderful experience. We all found it so easy to open up to you and your camera. You've managed to take a beautiful portrait that our whole family will treasure forever!"
Marna Barrett - Atlanta
What I was hoping to be just a "good" portrait of my grandchildren, turned out to sensitive work of art! You captured their sweet innocence which is so fleeting. My wall portrait allows me to feel like I'm with them even when they live so far away."
Debbie Peterson - Tampa
"Betsy Snow has been photographing my family for over 10 years, she is a true professional in every since of the word. Her personal attention to every detail, both before and after the portrait session, is second to none!"
Amy Harris - Ponte Vedra Beach
"We received our portraits today and they are unbelievable! They are the most amazing portraits I’ve ever seen! You made our session fun and exciting and feel you are the best in the business. You’ve exceeded our expectations."
Ty and Megan Zehner - Ft. Stewart, GA